Friday 7 June 2013

so far

I can't believe i haven't written anything since March. so much has happened. the biggest news is that i will be an attraction attendant. what have i done since. 

1. well i have been to London twice to get my Visa which is so difficult to get. you have to pay so much money to go and then food and if you're like me you leave stuff in silly places then you have to go around London and find them. but eventually i got my Visa.


2. I have got my flights. details are:

11th June
MAN TO MCO
11am- 15:20

9th Sept
MCO to LGW
18:15- 07:25

3. I also have my CRB so i am now officially a children's cast member for universal Orlando.

4. I have my housing sorted and my address is:

La Palazza
Metrowest
2450 Lake Debra Drive
Orlando
FL 32835

5. I also have my bus schedule.

6. Orientation dates:

AAG Orientation
June 12th- 11am- lobby

Universal Orientation
June 13th- at universal 7:15- 1pm

Training
17th- at Universal 9-4

Training
18th- at Universal 7:45-5

well only 3 days to go 3333333333333333. not long and a lot to do. already left Chester for the summer but will be going back there.

sat i will be doing a car boot to get rid of some of the clutter I've accumulated over the last 8 or so years and hopefully again on sunday.

in the evening on sunday i will be going to the theatre to see Alice in Wonderland Ballet.

Monday is the final day to sort through packing for America and to go shopping. early night...very early night.got to get up at 5am. i probably won't sleep much. too excited and nervous. then off to the airport on tuesday.

for now it is farewell. i will update again when im in America



No comments:

Post a Comment